Ethan @ 20 months

Ethan @ 20 months
Ethan @ 20 months

Sunday, April 14, 2013

My 16 year old self...again

I am determined that after this baby is born, I will be able to do a back handspring again.

It IS realistic! I have had a few babies, I'm not broken.

Since the plan is to NOT have another baby 18 months after the one I'm pregnant with is born, my plan is to get my 6 pack back.

It's definitely possible. I feel as though I can get into shape pretty quickly. Pre-pregnancy weight (post quit smoking weight), I was only 16 lbs overweight.

I say only, ha! I know it's not going to be easy. There WILL be work involved. There WILL be discipline involved.


Me-I will have much bigger boobs. Those tend to stick around when I loose weight. I'm not complaining.

I'm ready.

Oh wait...I have to wait until October and the doctor gives the A-Ok to kick it into high gear.

For now, please pass the cookies. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment